Has our Professionals Met State and Education Requirements?
Our professionals act as advisors to individuals and businesses on a wide range of finance, tax, and accounting related matters.
To qualify for certification and a state license, an individual generally must:
- Have a college degree or its equivalent
- Pass the rigorous uniform Examination
- Meet certain experience or postgraduate study requirements
- Meet annual continuing education requirements
- Adhere to certain ethical standards and codes of professional conduct established by governmental bodies and peer organizations