Here are some questions we are frequently asked.
Has our Professionals Met State and Education Requirements?
Our professionals act as advisors to individuals and businesses on a wide range of finance, tax, and accounting related matters.
To qualify for certification and a state license, an individual generally must:
- Have a college degree or its equivalent
- Pass the rigorous uniform Examination
- Meet certain experience or postgraduate study requirements
- Meet annual continuing education requirements
- Adhere to certain ethical standards and codes of professional conduct established by governmental bodies and peer organizations
What Type of Services Do We Offer?
Our Professionals. Possess technical knowledge and skills, and are trained to apply sound judgment in business situations, helping people and organizations evaluate the use of economic resources. Our professionals provide a wide range of services to various sectors including, but not limited to, business and corporate industry serving roles such as:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Payroll & Human Resources
- Tax & Resolution
Does This Firm Provide Year-Round Service?
We are here for you twelve months a year, not just during tax season. Whether you have a tax question, need advice on a business decision, or want clarification on a government notice, feel free to give us a call.
Will My Information Be Kept Confidential?
We maintain a policy of strict confidence concerning our clients’ affairs. You can rest assured that no one will learn about your business or financial information – even relatives, associates or friends who might have referred you to us.